Tribute to Spero (Kucing kesayangan keluarga)

Just copy an paste from my sister's blog... Menangis aku baca entry ni.. Apa yang dia rasa, aku pun turut rasa. Bukan aku n kakyang je bahkan the whole family! Again kucing kesayangan kami sekeluarga dah mati.. :( Uwaaaa....

Ingat dulu, kucing kesayangan keluarga jugak mati.. klik sini..

Kuning dan Spero kucing yang sama warna dan sama jinak...

**********************************


How sad I am, only God knows. :'(

See, how manja he was.
He died because poisons. 
Oh myyyyyyyy.............. T_T







I miss you Spero. :'(
Tears, please stop.

Dah lh Spero is the kindest cat than others, polite, obeydient, shy but very manja. Hmm, I can stop thinking about him. Just like my old cat past years, Kuning, just like Spero, he died, The most manja cat in my family. Hmm.

At 11pm, my mom woke Ika up. I didn't realize it. #tidurmati(!). I just realized when Ika woke me up and said "Spero died, Spero died" while crying loudly. I was shocked. OMG! Speroooooooo!!!!!! My tears started falling down a lot. 

Tomorrow morning nya, I had to tanam Spero lh kn. Mama told me to dig a hole in front of our house. How bad. Hukhukhuk. :'(

I REALLY MISS YOU, SPERO!
I miss wanna sleep next to you, play with you, feed you. 


♥ mama Muhammad Dani Emir ♥

1 comment:

fieda said...

la siannya..saya mmg sedih kalau tgk kucing mati...

Hello!

Hello! I'm Back! Hahaha... Saje nak meninggalkan jejak kat entry tahun 2022 ni... jumpa lagi nanti.. :) ♥ mama Muhammad Dani Emir ♥ Nur ...